Applied Laser Solutions, Inc. can fabricate any order - from prototypes, through
components and final assemblies - we're your number one source for full service fabrication and finishing. Because
we believe high quality results can only be achieved using high quality equipment, we pride ourselves on using the
best known, best quality manufacturers in the industry.
- Mild Steel and Stainless Steel
- Aluminum Alloys
- Copper, Bronze, Brass
- Ceramics, Plexi-Glass, Rubber, Leather, Wood
Sheet and Tubing Specifications
- Maximum Sheet 120' x 60"
- 3/4" Mild Steel
- 5/8" Stainless Steel
- 1/4" Aluminum
- up to 12 1/2 Tube Diam.
- Bystronic 4000 watt, CNC Flying Optic Laser Cutting System
- AccurPress 250 Ton, 12' CNC Press Brake
- Piranha 70 Ton Iron Worker
- Ingersoll Rand, 40hp and 15hp Rotary Screw Compressors and Dryers
- Burr King Belt Grinder
- Lincoln & Miller TIG and MIG Welders
- 37" Timesaver Belt Finisher
File Formats We Accept
- DWG, DXF, BXF, TIFF, PCX, JPEG, WMF, EMF, Illustrator, Freehand, Corel Draw
- CAD services available. We will translate your written specs, or rough drawings to finished computer drawings.
- Our engineering department can produce a finished solution from your concept.
- We can translate your fine art into finished goods, onto the material of your choice.
Applied Laser Solutions - 28 Commerce Drive - Danbury, CT 06810 - 203.739.0179